- Our print only sizes are A4 (8.3x11.7"), A3 (11.7x16.5"), A2 (16.5x23.4") and A1 (23.4x33.1").
- Our print sizes for our frames are 8x12" and 12x16". A framed print has a 25mm mount around the chosen size of print and the overall frame sizes are 10x14" and 14x18" respectively.
- We are currently offering a bespoke framing service (UK only), these will be printed in A4 or A3 print size and include a 45mm mount around the print and a frame that is bottom-weighted. These are available in either black or white and will be an extra £15 for an A4 framed print and an extra £20 for a A3 framed print.
Care and Handling of your Giclee print on arrival
- Your print will be printed on 290gsm Giclee paper. Giclee paper is very delicate and can easily be scratched or marked if not handled correctly. However, it does provide an exceptional finish of gallery quality.
- When your print arrives, please keep your new print covered until it is framed to avoid damage. Be careful of water, hard objects & adhesives as these can damage and scratch the surface of your print. Try not to use your hands to wipe off any dust as this can also scratch the surface.
- It is recommended you take your print straight to a framer, avoiding any unnecessary handling. If this can’t be done, after unpackaging, please use two hands to support your print so it will not bend. A crease in the print will be permanent.
Delivery and Shipping
- Delivery will be posted first class and will need to be signed for to ensure the safety of your order.
- For print only, the A4 and A3 sizes will be packaged securely wrapped in a cardboard box to prevent any damage. The A2 and A1 sizes will be rolled securely and safely in a postal tube to ensure that the print is protected.
- For framed prints, they will be securely packaged in a box to prevent any damage.
- Any international shipping will have a longer delivery time so please allow another 5 working days to receive your order.
- Once you have placed your order, it will take around 2-3 weeks (often sooner!) for your print to be drawn, printed and received. Please take this into consideration when placing your order, especially if it is for a birthday or a special occasion that has a time restraint.
- For all of our orders, we will email you a completed watermarked version and will ONLY send them out to be printed once you have confirmed you are happy with the portrait.
- Please ensure you have followed the photo guidelines when uploading your photo.
- If we feel like we need a clearer photo, we will contact you by email.
When uploading your photo(s) please upload in a JPG or PNG file. Otherwise, we will not receive your photo.
- If you would like a digital download copy of your print, please contact us by email and it will be an additional charge of £10.
- This will allow you to turn the print into a phone case, screen saver, cards and many more!
- Please enquire before you place your order if you have any special requests. This includes extra pets, larger print sizes and any others requests you may have to customise your print. Please note, we cannot guarantee that we can fulfill all requests.
It is your responsibility to provide the best quality photo possible, once an order is placed, refunds are not possible due to the bespoke nature of the work, therefore, make sure you follow our guidelines to ensure we receive a photo that captures all aspects of your pets features!
If you are unsure about your photo, please email us before you purchase at email@example.com and we can give you guidance.